Good Jobs Now's is building a robust year-round civic engagement program that will build create power in our neighborhoods for Detroiters of color.
We believe that in order to create a city that works for all, we must repair our democracy and engage all in the process.
Our civic engagement includes:
- An emphasis on voter education;
- Community mobilization around key economic and social justice issues;
- Year-Round neighborhood canvassing
- Identifying, training and supporting progressive candidates to run for elected office;
- Holding elected officials accountable for decisions that impact our community.